About Erika

A 20 something part time student, full time worker and 24/7 day dreamer. Self confessed beauty junkie, loves music and binge watching youtube videos!

Sunday 12 April 2015

Simple Moisture Boost Hydro Mist Review!


Hi dudes and dudettes! 

Today I'm doing a review on Simple's Moisture Boost Hydro Mist, I discovered this product early last year after hearing about it in a magazine and had to immediately go out and buy it. 
This product claims to give you naturally dewy skin, on the back it says 'Our Moisture Boost Hydro Mist is a perfect blend of Lotus Flower, multi-vitamins and skin-loving ingredients to give tired, dehydrated and dull skin an instant boost of hydration'. It also states that its suitable for sensitive skin and can be used under or over makeup. 




When using it, the mist is very fine and absorbs extremely quickly into my skin. This product does not aggravate my skin or cause me to break out. I think this stuff is excellent, I have really dry skin and this gives an immediate dewy effect. It does have a slight scent but its not offensive in anyway. I mostly use it over makeup and find that it really does re-awaken my skin and helps to hydrate my poor, dry and flaky skin. 

Also when I've overdone my makeup a bit and I'm looking slightly cakey; this product seems to almost absorb the extra product and leaves my skin looking healthy and vibrant. Its great for use all year round as I find myself needing it more in the winter as my skin gets drier but its so refreshing to use in the summer also. 

I think it normally retails for £5.99 but you can find it on amazon for a lot less and Savers sell it for £1.99. My local 99p store also stocks it!

I fudging love this stuff and I actually prefer it to Macs Fix+! It doesn't set your makeup but its an amazing refresher spray and I really recommend it for anyone with dry skin!!

                                                 Links:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Simple-Kind-Moisture-Boost-Hydro/dp/B00P1I583U

No comments:

Post a Comment